This manual is intended to visually guide users through the individual steps
to properly program, operate and maintain the 3G GSM version of our
JAGER PRO M.I.N.E™ and I.C.E.™ Cameras.
1. Antenna: Standard antenna shown receives cell tower signals. Our 5
decibel booster antenna is available as an accessory for operation in low
2. IR Illuminator: 44 infrared LEDs that illuminate the target area when camera functions at night.
3. Camera Lens: The camera lens has a 52 degree field of view with no magnification. This enables users to observe a 20’ field of view measured 15’ from the lens and a 32’ field of view when measured 21’ from the lens.
4. PIR Sensor: Passive Infrared motion detector. Senses the presence of a moving object which triggers the camera to take a photo or record a video.
5. Ambient Light Sensor: Detects surrounding light to automatically control day and night camera functions. This sensor also emits a red, blinking LED when the selector switch is moved to SETUP. The LED will stop blinking within 10 seconds after the selector switch is moved from SETUP to ON indicating the camera is operational and active.
6. Locking Latch: Secures the camera front housing to the main body housing while providing a waterproof seal to internal components.
1. DC Port Plug: Waterproof seal to protect internal components when
external battery (optional equipment) is not in use.
2. Mounting Port: 1/4 x 20 internal threads for securing camera to a T-Post mount. Only thread external devices two complete rotations into the camera mounting port then tighten using the mount’s adjusting nut. Forcing external threads to the bottom will damage mounting port and camera housing.
3. USB Port Plug: Waterproof seal to protect internal components when USB cable is not in use.
1. Antenna Port: Attachment point to install various antennas depending
on local cellular strength. Our 5 db booster antenna is available as an
accessory for operation in low signal areas.
2. Display: Screen to observe menus, photos and settings. 3. Selector Switch: Used to enter into any of the three operating modes: OFF, SETUP and ON.
4. Menu Button: Used to select various camera options.
5. Move Left Button: Moves from the highlighted area to a selection left.
6. Move Up Button: Moves from the highlighted area to a selection above.
7. Move Right Button: Moves from the highlighted area to a selection right.
8. Move Down Button: Moves from the highlighted area to a selection below.
9. OK Button: Selects the highlighted item.
10. DC Port: 6 volt connection for external battery optional battery pack.
11. USB Port: Standard USB cable connection interface to transfer information between the camera and a computer.
12. Battery Polarity Symbols: Located on the front of the battery tray. Aids in 12 proper battery polarity and installation.
13. Playback Button: Allows user to view pictures on SD card.
14. Del Button: Deletes unwanted pictures, numbers, and letters.
1. SIM Card Port: Slot for receiving a cellular SIM card from GSM network
providers such as AT&T and T-Mobile.
2. SD Card Port: Slot for receiving an SD card. The camera has no internal memory. An SD card smaller than 32GB must be used to store photos, video and GSM data.